Font size





Red Sands is able to provide a wide range of life & health insurance protection products.

What is buildings insurance?

As well as the structure of the property, a buildings policy covers permanent fixtures and fittings such as baths and toilets, fitted kitchens and bedroom cupboards and the decorations inside your home, including wallpaper. Buildings policies usually also include garages, green houses and garden sheds at your home. However, cover can differ between different insurers so it is important to check whether policies meet your needs.

What is contents insurance?

Contents insurance covers just about everything you would take with you if you moved house − furniture, carpets, curtains, kitchen equipment (freestanding, not fitted), clothes, televisions, computers and other home electronics and so on. Every policy has limits on how much you can claim, so you need to make sure that you are covered for the full cost of replacing the things you own.

Our policies can cover buildings, contents and personal possessions and a variety of exceptional items.